Friday, October 10, 2008

Sleeping...Joey's Game



I am a mean mommy! So I left him in his bouncer while I was cleaning up the house! I could hear it every now and again because it would go off every time he bounced. Well I was busy doing some cleaning when I realized! OH NO...I haven't heard it in awhile. I went running into the front room and this is what I found! My little sleeping boy! I felt so bad but at the same time it was so CUTE!:)



I love him!!

Smile BIG

oh ya know...just driving!

Peek-a-boo

GO JOEY!!

We had the opportunity to go to Joey's game at Juan Diego! He did a very good job with some
good catches:) Wahoo for Joey! I am glad that we went and watched him! We left a little early and had some time to kill before the game. Hence the picture of Stevie and I and Daxen driving the car! We were trying to keep ourselves entertained and I think it worked out pretty good:)

3 comments:

Moke said...

I bet Joey loved having you there. We went to one of his games up here last year, he was so excited we came and he did a really good job then too!

Amber Staub said...

That was nice of you guys to go support Joey. I'm sure he appreciated it. Those are really cute pictures of Daxen.

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

Your little guy is TOO cute and is getting WAY big! That is nice he plays while you clean! {:-D