Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy







Daxen had his first experience in his bouncer! He loved it. He plays in it every morning while I work out or am doing some homework on the computer. He hasn't really got the bouncing part yet but it sure trying. I am glad that we bought it for him:) He looks so grown up!!(Sad)

4 comments:

T said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how grown up he is. 2 months doesn't seem like that long, but he is so big! He looks SOOO much like Stevie in those pictures. Even Kevin thought so. Thank you for the birthday card! Kevin really enjoyed opening something besides bills and junk mail. That was really thoughtful of you. It was even early too. You're so on top of things! Tell Daxen that his Aunt Tiff loves him to pieces!

Amber Staub said...

I agree with Tiff. As I was watching the video and looking athose pictures I was thinking that he looks like a whole different baby then he did 2 months ago. I'm dying to hold and squezze that little guy. Boo Hoo that I live so far away. Ryan also liked his b-day card. That was really sweet of you.

Moke said...

He is getting so big. I agree with Amber on the totally looking different from 2 months ago. He is so cute!

Amy said...

Meesh,
Your babe is so cute. He is growing fast! Man, they do that-grow up too fast. It is sort of sad, but he is adorable!
Amy