Thursday, October 16, 2008

HE FINALLY LAUGHED!

The other day I was stuck at home doing nothing but watching TV:) Daxen was in his bouncer next to me and I decided to play with him! I was playing peek-a-boo with him. I was just laying on the couch and popping my head around the side. I was so excited to hear it so I ran and grabbed the camera! His first ones were better but of course didn't get those ones on camera! Don't mind the voice in the background that it just some weird person trying to make him laugh!! Okay okay I am the weird one:) (What us mothers do to get out kids to laugh)

6 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

So --- Trent and I just watched your viedo of Daxen laughing and we were laughing so hard! He is SOOO cute! That is the BEST little laugh ever! =D

Kaye said...

So miss my baby. He is darling. Love Nana

Behling Family said...

He is so darling. He is getting so big. I love when they start to laugh. It is so fun.

Amber Staub said...

I just want to hug and kiss on that little guy. I love seeing the videos. It's funny how babies go from laughing to serious, laughing to serious.

T said...

Totally worth all the weird noises! That is so cute. It tickles me to no end to listen to him giggle like that.

Adri and Cory said...

That is so so cute! I love how hard and deep he laughs. The kids keep asking me to play it again.