I am...............Meesha, Smeesh(My brother's name for me) or Meesh.
I want...........school to be done. MORE scrapbooking supplies! A job that I can stay at home and do so I can also take care of my kids!(I am trying to get piano students but it isn't working out so well)
I have...........Laundry to do, but don't want to do it!
I wish...........Stevie and I could drop everything and take our family on a trip around the world!
I hate...........people who are mean. Even if they don't realize what they are doing, it drives me crazy!
I fear............losing my family.
I hear...........the washer and dryer....(at least I am doing the laundry)
I always.......clean the house right when I wake up.(don't know why I just do it, I will have to blame my mother for that one)
I miss..........my family, and playing sports!
I love...........Stevie and Daxen!(they are the best). When I finish an assigment online, because some of the assignments are very hard!!! YAY
I never........go a day without telling Stevie or Daxen that I love them!
I rarely........go out to eat!!
I cry............when I get my feelings hurt(obvious, but it is true)
I lose.................Daxen bottles. I have around six of them, but when it comes to him being hungry and I franticly searching all over the house and when I do find them they have left over milk in them!!
I am confused............why school work has to be so hard.
I need.................some cute clothes! A new curling iron. Scrapbooking supplies! A neck massage:)
I should..............probably be doing homework but don't want to! Even though I am way ahead of schedule I feel like I am very far behind.
I dream..............about what my future house will be like!!
I TAG: Amy, Jamie Hebond, Allyson, and Sharon.
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
5 comments:
I agree with you about the people who are mean thing. Or when they are really really sarcastic. I hate that too.
I agree with you about the mean people thing. I hate that, or when people are really really sarcastic I don't like that either.
Looks like Moke really really agrees with you. You are so busy and work so hard and still find time to be a mom and a wife. It's hard work, but when you get to be with the people you love the most on a daily basis, it makes it all worth it.
I totally hear ya on the bottle thing. That and the stinkin binki> In fact that is why Coen was off of the bottle right after he turned one is because I couldn't find the dang things. Or I could find the bottom to one kind of bottle but the top to a different one. RAWR! Good luck with that!
You did not get cleaning your house in the morning from your mom. I clean mine at night. lol
Post a Comment