Blogging has not been in my agenda for awhile now. I have been struggling to find time with everything that has been going on. Life is starting to slow down and I hope to get back in to the swing of things. These are pretty late posts and the ones that I have taken pictures with from my ipod I cannot figure out how to get them on my computer yet. Hopefully I can figure that out soon. This was awhile ago because Halee and Schyler were here for Christmas. We decided one day to go snowmobiling. It took forever to find a place that still had a decent amount of snow to use. But we finally found it and Daxen loved every minute of it. He did not want to leave and loved pushing the gas.
Daxen stopping Dad from coming into the room. Look at him stretch!
Racen Michael Stream. This little guy is adorable. We were able to hold him when he got home from the hospital. Love this little guy!
I was able to take pictures for CarolAnn's preschool class this year. It was great and it helped us out a lot. These two boys below kept the kids smiling and laughing with they cute shoes on. D was my first one to take a picture of to see how it would look. He is such a CUTIE! :)
A couple of weeks ago surprised Stevie's parents by building them a deck. It wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be until we got to the stairs! They are still coming along but for the most part it turned out really well.
Some of the kids on the deck.
Daxen riding a scooter for the first time. He loved it and I was pretty impressed at how well he did with it! Until Next Time. Hopefully it won't be as long! :)
2 comments:
I almost fainted. An update! Good job! Glad to see you're still alive :D
Goodness, Daxen is a little poser! I love that picture. :)
Post a Comment