Wednesday, January 5, 2011

IT HAS BEEN AWHILE!

I have been M.I.A. for blogging for awhile now. I have been pretty bad at it lately and I used to do it almost every week. I hope to change that and get back into blogging! Well to start things off we went to the electric light parade in Helper with Zeke, Allie, and Leah Atwood. It was fun to be with them and hang out!




Daxen waving to Santa. He was screaming out what he wanted, A BUZZ, A WOODY, A BULLSEYE. It was so cute to see the expression on his face and how excited he was!

It was time for our Christmas party that we have every year at my Grandma Neeley's house. It was crazy but a lot of fun. Daxen did so much better this year when he saw Santa. It still took a little convincing but he ended up doing it! He even ran up to Santa and gave him a hug when he was getting ready to leave.

Playing with Aunt Halee his favorite person!! He was very sad when she went home!


Sitting on Santa's lap. I kept telling him to give Santa a kiss but he was not about to do it because Santa's beard kept attacking his face!

This is how you eat a Candy Cane!
Christmas morning! This time is the best. I get more excited for Daxen then I do for myself or Stevie. I can't wait to see his reaction to his toys! He asked Santa for a choo choo train, buzz, woody, and bullseye. He loved them and Bullseye is his new favorite toy. He carries him around and has to sleep with him every night.


At Grandma and Grandpa Streams house. He got a cd player with a cd that has primary songs on it. He loves to sing and dance to them!

Opening Presents and Nana & Papa's House. His favorite toy that he got from them was a big wheelies toy. It is 2 ft tall and you send the race cars down. He too plays with this every day!
Uncle Schyler let Daxen wear his headphones and listen to music. He was dancing like crazy.
Gotta LOVE THE TONGUE.
Grandma Neeley's house. Daxen absolutely adores her. He runs up to her and gives her hugs and wants to go and play at her house all of them time!

6 comments:

T-Fam said...

What a fun Christmas! I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is adorable.

Zeke and Allie said...

so fun!! We really do need to hang out sometime! I can't believe how big daxen is!! :0

Today Will Never Come Again said...

He is so stinking cute! I love the pics!

Halee D. said...

Meesh the one with his toy story toys is awesome. Buzz looks like he's floating just resting daxens arm lol

Amber Staub said...

Cute pictures. I love how Daxen was shouting out what he wanted to Santa at the light parade...too cute! I hope we can see you guys soon:)

Jamie and Tom said...

ha i love that he was screaming what he wanted at the light parade. That is so cute! He is so so big!! I love the pic of him and leah together. They're so cute!