Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Disney On Ice

This last weekend we were able to go to Disney on ice with my family. My parents were amazing and bought all of us tickets. We had a blast going to dinner, spoiled with popcorn, candy, and drinks, as well as toys for all of the grandsons! The show was a lot of fun and the expression of the kids faces was priceless. I loved watching Daxen and his reaction every time they came out. His favorite was Mickey. Every time he would go behind the curtain he would ask where did he go. The best was when he returned, without fail Daxen would yell....MICKEY and watch him and no one else. It was the best. If the video works at the end, it is the final dance for everyone and I recorded him just as Mickey was coming out to get his reaction. Needless to say it was a great experience and we want to do it again soon!





In the video he is pointing at Mickey! He is so excited that he found him!

9 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

oh my! Ha daxen is so cute! and SO BIG! That looks like fun!

Today Will Never Come Again said...

What a fun activity! I still can't believe how big he is!

Derek and Paige Potter said...

How fun! He is so cute.

Derek and Paige Potter said...

How fun! He is so cute.

Zeke and Allie said...

I'm so jealous! I love disney on ice! looks like you guys had a blast!

Olsen_Family said...

Looks like everyone had alot of fun. Daxen is watching so intently. We also went to Disney on Ice and its soo funny because our pics are so much alike. You will know what I mean when I post them. Crazy!!

T-Fam said...

Fun I want to go.

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How fun! I have always loved disney on ice. Glad you got to go.

Amber Staub said...

Those are fun memories to have as a family. Daxin looks so cute!!