Halloween was great and not so great this year. We had tons of opportunities to go trick-or-treating except on Halloween. The weather was horrible and Daxen would not have lasted five minutes. We did however have a preschool trick-or-treat to go to and then my Mother took Daxen to the college for a Halloween party there, while I was at volleyball! I cannot thank her enough for all of the times she took Daxen for me so I could be a volleyball coach. Plus everyone else who helped make it possible, you are the best! :) Daxen decided to be a puppy this year and a cute puppy he was!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
3 comments:
what a cute puppy!! :) I wish leah would have enjoyed Halloween more but I am sure she will next year. love you guys! let me know when you want to do our girls day out!
What a cute little puppy.
How fun!! It was a good time having you over to my moms Halloween party. Your pic that you took of the 3 boys turned out way cute. I think I might have to have you send that to me. Daxen looked so cute in that puppy costume. Perfect costume for him.
Post a Comment