Thursday, April 21, 2011

COLORING EASTER EGGS

We decided to color Easter Eggs as soon as Dad got home from work. I got to work at nights so we don't have that time to do anything together. I hurried and ran to Wal-mart and got out coloring kit. Daxen was so excited he could hardly wait.

Getting Excited To Color the Eggs. I love this look that he gives me!

Dunking the egg!

Mom and Dad decided that it would not be a good idea to get coloring all of his clothes, so you get a little peek of his toy story underwear! :)

Mommy and I

Daddy and I

The finished Eggs. Daxen put the eggs into the colored water all by himself and also put the stickers on. He did a good job and afterwards had to take one with him to sleep for his nap time! Can you guess what color he took?

Just a fun picture I took of him the other day. He decided that he would put some stickers on his face that he got from his disney book. He was very proud of himself! :)

2 comments:

Kaye said...

I guess blue. Cute pictures!!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How cute is Daxen. How long has he been potty trained? I didn't realize he was . . . Or maybe I just forgot?! I hope you had a GREAT Easter!!!!