Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband. He is 25 years old today. I cannot believe that he is 25. Stevie is a great husband and I am so lucky to have him in my life. Our life started when we went on a blind date together and we have been together ever since. We were so fortunate to find one another and without him I would not be the person I am today. He gives me strength and courage to become who I want to be. He is always reminding me how he loves me and is so grateful for all of things I do. Stevie is a hard worker. Without a place to call a real office he spends his time at home working. We close the door and he goes to work. He works so hard to support us as a family and strives each and every day to make us happy.
Daxen could not be more proud of his Dad. He stays at the door and knocks at it just to have a hug from his Dad. Daxen cannot wait until his Dad gets home to play with him. Stevie is such a good Dad. He is so good to Daxen and I. We love spending our time together. We have a weekly movie night where we rent a movie from redbox eat our popcorn and enjoy our time together. That is one of my favorite times during the week. Because I get to be with him! :)
I am so proud of the person he has become and is continuing to become! He is the best husband and I couldn't have asked for more. I love you honey and I hope you have a wonderful day today!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Stevie!
Happy birthday Stevie. We love you too and think you're pretty awesome!!
Yay for his birthday! (i'm a little slow on this one... ha) Happy Belated Birthday!
Post a Comment