We had a great weekend spending time with our families. We first headed out to go camping with some of the Stream family. I am not much of a camping girl but I am getting use to it:) We had fun fishing, 4-wheeling, roasting marshmallows and starburst, and shooting the bow (which just the men did because none of the girls can pull it back) :) Sunday night we headed to Spanish Fork where we spent time with the Rasmussen family. We ended up going to a Dinosaur Park on Monday. It was a lot of fun and the boys enjoyed every minute of it. Here are some pictures of this weekend. Enjoy!
This was taught to him by Uncle Aric and Jake!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
8 comments:
Fun times!! Cant wait to do it again next year. I want to take my kids to that Dinosaur museum. It looks like so much fun. Your apartment is decorated so cute. I bet you love the space.
sounds likes tons of fun
Looks like fun! I love your hair!
Awww so much fun! I am sad we missed it! We love camping. The boys look like they had some serious fun!
so so cute and I love the ones with him in the helmet so hilarious! He's growing up so fast, tell him to slow down:) I love you and miss you guys give the monster loves and kisses for me!
cute pictures! you've got a very cute little boy!
I wish we could have been there camping with you guys. Chloe asks me often if we can go to the mountains to camp. Maybe next summer we can do that while we're in Utah.
Meesha! It has been so long! Looks like you guys are all doing great! How is Price? I hope everything is going well! I wish we could have hung out once more before we moved! Anyway, I'm just glad we have blogs to stay connected a little bit! take care :)
Post a Comment