Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ryan's Last Day & Lake Powell Trip

This last Sunday we were able to spend time with Ryan before he left on his mission. He is leaving today and we will miss him. Papa Doug read a story about a young boy who grew up to be a missionary. After that we played pin the tie on Uncle Ryan. Nana Kaye then gave each of the boys a pictures of them and Uncle Ryan, along with the a countdown for his mission. She gave them a box to start putting money in for their own mission as well. It was a great day and we enjoyed being able to spend it with Ryan.

Grandma Neeley and Daxen

Ry Ry and Daxen

Daxen with everything that Nana gave him.

Coloring the ties

Pinning the tie on Uncle Ryan


The Lake Powell trip was a blast. We loved every minute of it and enjoyed our time being together.

Stevie wants me to put "can you guess what I am saying" well I didn't say what you think I said but it was FREEZING and I really didn't want to get in the water.

Stevie wake boarding. Isn't he AMAZING!! I love my hubby.

Jumping off the rocks. It looks like he is standing on the one behind him but he really is jumping.

BEAUTIFUL!!

I love this picture :)

They played PIG behind the house boat. They were all FREEZING but were all troopers.



What Stevie did to keep himself warm. If you stayed at the top it wasn't so bad, so he always had his feet up.

5 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

looks like fun!

Today Will Never Come Again said...

I'm jealous, I love Lake Powell. But I'm glad that you and Stevie got some time away (and alone)!

Halee D. said...

those lake powell pictures are amazing meesha I love them. i tihnk I want the one with the sun in the back ground yep yep I do.. I love Daxens smile in the first makes me laugh I'm glad you guys had a great memory for Ryan to have with him throughout his mission. It will get him through some rough times! Tell the monster I love him and give him hugs and kisses from his fav aunt!

Adri and Cory said...

Looks like so much fun! The pictures are beautiful! I have actually never been to Lake Powell. Maybe one day!

T said...

What Stevie did to keep warm was pee his pants. We've all done it. Don't be ashamed.
-Kevin

I LOVED that picture with the blue water!