When I clean or do laundry I always am listening to music and singing. I taught Daxen to use a microphone (pretend things that could be a microphone) for singing. He is so cute and yesterday he decided to really just sing with the song. The first video he really isn't singing but just being loud because the song is loud. But it still is singing to me. The next video he does a little better at getting some of the words out! He is so cute, and I love being home with him and capturing these moments on video:)
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
4 comments:
Oh my GOSH!!! I am laughing so hard! How cute, and not bad at all. You can kinda hear him try to hit the notes a little bit. What a cutie pie!
LOL! He's so cute!
Announcing the next American Idol DAXEN STREAM!!!! What a doll!
Oh my gosh that is so freak'n hilarious. What a stud you have there smeesh! Love him and miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment