This is what we decided to do tonight. Daxen is getting so big and doing a lot more things. He loves playing with his Dad and doing everything he does. He is the cutest when it comes to working out with us. He does push ups, runs in place, stretches, kicks, and a lot more. He is the best boy and such a joy to have in our lives. There is never a boring moment with him, he is always doing new things and making us laugh. Hope you enjoy it! :)
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
3 comments:
That push up vid made me laugh. He's trying so hard to figure it out, and then "all done". The 1,2,3,4,5,5 was hilarious too! I love Daxen videos!
You'll be doing push ups forever if you let Daxen do the counting. It is so cute that he does the work outs with you guys.
I love the video's. My kids love it when someone posts videos and they get to see the funny things the kids do. I love his little voice counting....so sweet!
Post a Comment