Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Son

When Stevie comes home from work he will always say "MY SON" and give Daxen a hug. Daxen started repeating him yesterday. Now we can ask Daxen, what does Dad say, and he will say "MY SON" with a little twist of Daxen talk.

4 comments:

Kaye said...

So cute! He is getting to big!!

Brock Cardon said...

So cute... its crazy to think that when we first met he was like just born... LOVE it!

T said...

That is soooooo cute! He is going to be at imitations just like his daddy! He is spot on too. He even does all the dynamics and has the emphasis in the right spot. I love it!

Amber Staub said...

Every time I see that you have a new blog post I say to myself...please let it be a video, please let it be a video. We love watching Daxen videos! That is so cute.