Friday, March 5, 2010

BABY FACE NELSON

Daxen is trying to figure out how to use his gun. He only has strength enough to use his thumb and well also his mouth puts forth the effort to get that trigger to move. He makes us laugh every day and we enjoy every minute of it! (BABY FACE NELSON...Can anyone name the movie, it is one of mine and Stevie's favorite.)

Also. This just happened. We think Daxen is confusing his butt with poop. Here goes the scenario.

Daxen fell on his butt and looked at Stevie and said "OWW...MY POOP!"

5 comments:

Allyson said...

That is so cute and funny!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

=D How funny! The things kids say!

T said...

That kid is pure entertainment!!! He's such a cutie pie! I was laughing at the previous post about the ties and stuff in the door. So hilarious!

Usually I'm pretty good with movie quotes and characters, but this one has me stumped!

Amber Staub said...

I love Daxen videos. Poor kid doesn't realize he's got that gun aimed right back at himself. You can tell the noise he makes with his mouth really helps:)

Russell and Emilie said...

How cute is he! Meesha he's getting so big! I think I might know the movie is it....O Brother Where Art Thou?