For FHE tonight we decided to color eggs. My Dads key instructions on how to boil the eggs was a success! Although he said he wouldn't take credit for it if it didn't work. Daxen loved it. The shirt at the first swiftly came off for a boy who dropped the egg into the bowl and splashed dye everywhere. He is so much fun and I love that he can do these types of activities with us! He loved the blue dye so more than half of the eggs at least had one, two, three, or four baths in the dye. I love his facial expressions and how he is trying to be so independent. We love him and we had tons of fun!
My birthday was AMAZING. Stevie did such a good job at planning the entire day for just the two of us. Thanks again Mom and Dad on both sides for watching Daxen you are the BEST! Our first stop was the church history museum. I had never been there and it was really neat to see everything. My favorite section was where they had all of the presidents of the church from Joseph Smith to Gordon B. Hinckley. We decided to take a picture behind the pulpit. I might have needed a step stool :) That thing is a lot bigger than I thought. We then went shopping a little and then went to Alice in Wonderland 3D. It was a good show, weird, but good. Then we wanted to end up at Tucanos restaurant that night but it was and hour and a half wait so we ended up going to TGI Fridays. (Bummer part about it Tucanos called our phone only a half hour later, but we had already ordered our food). I guess we will just have to wait until Stevie's Birthday!
6 comments:
It looks like Daxen had a blast coloring Easter eggs. How was getting the dye off of his hands? It also looked like Stevie was having just as much fun.
How fun! Looks like Daxen had a fun time coloring eggs, You are so brave to let him do that! I am glad that you had a great birthday!
haha dax is so cute! HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY ON THE 29TH!!! I haven't had computer access until now so sorry it is late :) I'm glad you had a good day!
I love Daxen's facial expressions. He is soo cute. Glad you had a great birthday!
Happy late birthday Meesha! Daxen is so cute! I love reading about your life!
Okay photos... the second one reminds me of Liar Liar.... the claw! Oh the Claws gonna get you! He's gonna get hahaha he is funny and love the video below "My SON!" hahaha super cute! I miss you guys so much already!
Post a Comment