We had a wonderful Christmas break but are glad to be home. We left Christmas Eve morning and Daxen and I stayed until Jan. 3. Stevie had to come back for work so he didn't get to stay with us the entire time but we had a lot of fun!
Since we were having Christmas down in Price we decided to do Daxen's Christmas on the 23rd. He loves his toys. His reaction when he walked out was PRICELESS. Having kids makes Christmas all that much more fun.
Christmas Eve morning we went over to visit with Stevie's Family. It was a lot of fun to sit and visit with them and opening presents.
I don't think Stevie was ready for the ball!
The night of Christmas Eve we went over to my Mom's and Dad's house. Everyone was there and it was a lot of fun playing games and eating TONS of food. We have a tradition of doing the nativity scene and there was not exactly enough of us to act it out my mom used this little fisher price set to help tell the story.
Daxen eating the cow and horse!!
The boys opening their present for Nana and Papa.
Another tradition is getting new pj's on Christmas Eve.
Each boy in the family got a remote control car. It is like laser tag and you go around shooting the other car until they are out.
Daxen's Christmas present from Nana and Papa. He loves this thing and goes in it everywhere.
These shoes are from my Mom to Stevie. Stevie bought himself basketball shoes and my Mom told him that he needed to bring them down so she could wrap them. Well I did not know and neither did my mom until we got to Price. Stevie had swapped his old b-ball shoes for his new ones. Therefore for Christmas my Mom did a little pay back. He got this shoes that were from D.I. He did end up getting his new shoes back but my Mom will get even.
The next day we went snowmobiling. There wasn't much snow but it was still a lot of fun. Daxen rode with Stevie and every time he would come back Daxen would say Again, Again, so off they went.
6 comments:
watching your dad do that was funny!haha
Nice dance moves Stevie! I guess all those years on Showmasters paid off. Daxen looks so cute shakin' it. Meesha, great job on your alumni game...so close. I guess Daxen gets his athletic abilities from you and his dance moves from Stevie:)
sounds like a nice week and a GREAT christmas! =D
This is hilarious! Nice moves Bud!!! It looks like you guys had such a fun time! We were sad we missed you guys.
It looks like you had a good Christmas! It was so fun to see you guys. Hopefully we can get together again soon.
I agree with Amber in saying that Showmasters paid off. That was so funny. I want to know who scored the most points?
Post a Comment