Too cute Meesha. You are getting very good at taking great pictures. It is so fun to have someone as cute as Daxen to take pictures of. It makes your job a whole lot easier! Love you and miss you guys.
oh my goodness he is the most handsome boy I know!!!!! I'm glad Leah already has dibs on him ha ha :) your pictures look great as always! did you do anything special to fix it up?
Stevie and I were married on July 7, 2007. We are loving our life! We have a little boy Daxen who is growing like crazy and is very handsome! We are living in Price Utah and doing our own thing. We love being a family and cannot believe how fast time flies.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is soooooo adorable. Love that picture.
wholey cow that is so cute! Is that for Ryan for his mission? Did he even get his call? Anyways... super super cute pic!
SO STINKIN CUTE!
Too cute Meesha. You are getting very good at taking great pictures. It is so fun to have someone as cute as Daxen to take pictures of. It makes your job a whole lot easier! Love you and miss you guys.
He looks like such a little man. I love his suit!!! Too cute.
oh my goodness he is the most handsome boy I know!!!!! I'm glad Leah already has dibs on him ha ha :) your pictures look great as always! did you do anything special to fix it up?
I love that picture. He is so adorable!
Way cute picture. I love his little suit.
Post a Comment