Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Story of A Lifetime

I was reading to Daxen and asked if he wanted to read the book to me and he said yes! I just wonder what is going through his mind!

8 comments:

Russell and Emilie said...

How adorable! It looks like you guys had a such a fun holiday break. He sure is getting big! What a cutie!

The Rasmussen Family said...

I think a whole bunch of jibber jabber is going through his mind! :D

Adri and Cory said...

Oh how cute is that! I love it. You are so good to catch it all on video!

Zeke and Allie said...

ha ha he is so cute! that is quit the story he was telling!

Amber Staub said...

You're going to love watching that video when he gets older. That babbling is so cute!

Jamie and Tom said...

haha that is probably what he thinks you are saying to him when you read to him too... just a whole bunch of jabber. That is super cute though!

I'm glad you heard :) we still haven't told a bunch of people out here yet.. I have to see the look on their faces because they have been teasing us since they met us that we're the next to have kids. Little do they know... It will be on there eventually! We find out what it is in a few weeks.. hopefully.

T said...

Looks like it's a funny book! That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. You hurried him through that last part, Mom!!! He said he wasn't done!

The Wrights said...

haha thats pretty funny!