Monday, April 20, 2009

Daxen being him CRAZY self

This is Daxen being his crazy self. Around 6:30 at night he gets into this weird phase where he does crazy things. It is so cute and I love him to death! He is also getting better at his crawling. Hopefully I will get a video up of him soon on how he does it now. One leg up while the other one is down! Enjoy the video he sure made us Laugh!!

6 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

aww he's so cute! i love the tongue things at the first and the hulk! haha that is awesome!

Olsen_Family said...

He is so cute. I love when they get into those moods that just make you laugh. I love the top of your blog. Those pictures are awesome. Whoever took them did a good job, or could it be that Daxen is just dang cute.

Adri and Cory said...

I love this video! He is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him in just another week! You should put another one on of the hulk thing that is hilarious!

Amber Staub said...

He is on one! What a crazy little cutie. Can't wait to kiss on him next week.

Moke said...

He thinks he is just so hilarious (well he kinda is). That hulk impression is SOOO cute. I laugh every time I see it. He is so cute

Halee D. said...

K so here is my interpretation of my lil' nephew... (baseball coach he is) tongue part - he is giving the signal to the runner: 1 time of tongue action is wait for it, two times is steal.... (Daxen) "I think he should stay there.... blutter blutter blutter.... no wait he should steal... blutter blutter" His athlete steals... "He's safe he's safe oh baby he's safe!" Umpire calls him out "No way! he was safe! All the way" NOw it's time to show the hulk cause he's mad. That inturn brings the home plate umpire over. That umpire calls him safe. "See I told you he was safe, safe as safe can be!"
Looks like you have a future coach on your hands! Love you and miss you guys!