We ended up getting rid of our swing and jumper and moved it to my parents house. It has given us a lot more room but Daxen sure has taken over that area of the house! He is so cute and I love being home with him! Even though I probably clean up this mess 5-6 times a day!
We had the opportunity last Thursday to go to the petting zoo with Amy and Jason their kids and also Kyla and her kids! It was a nice day a little chilly but a lot of fun! Daxen actually understood a little more what was going on because the first time we went he was probably only 5 months old. He loved the animals and would grunt and laugh at them whenever he saw one that he really liked! :)



NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN ONE OF THESE! It was pretty cool to see an albino peacock.

NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN ONE OF THESE! It was pretty cool to see an albino peacock.
Today Daxen and I went and met up with my Mom and Dad at Salem Hills High School where my brother was competing in region track. He did such a good job and he is going to state in three event. the 4x1 4x4 and the high jump! He took first in high jump clearing 6 feet. He did such a good job!

OOPS...yeah I have to admit this was the first time I had ever put sunscreen on Daxen. I even applied more than once which means I did a really bad job! Every time I look at him now it just makes me sad to know I did that to my poor son! You can laugh all you want, because I did after my many tears of crying to Stevie for how bad of a MOM I was! But he is still cute despite his red lobster face....JUST IN TIME FOR THE WEDDING TOMORROW:) Good job MOM! I however have learned my lesson and will make it a priority to cover every inch of my sons body with sunscreen!! oh..and he got his first tooth today!
2 comments:
Yeah to his first tooth!!!
Arent kids so much fun. It looks like he is having a blast with his toys scattered everywhere. Too bad he is not old enough to clean up after himself yet.
Post a Comment