Daxen started to do this a couple of weeks ago and I finally got it on Video! He is funny and I love watching him grow up. I never know what he is going to do next!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
Daxen started to do this a couple of weeks ago and I finally got it on Video! He is funny and I love watching him grow up. I never know what he is going to do next!
Posted by Stevie and Meesha at 12:18 PM
6 comments:
That is so cute and funny! Olivia is always making funny faces too. He is so cute!!
How Cute! =D
He is getting so big! His kissy face is so cute! :]
Oh that is so precious! I love all those little things that they do!
What the heck?! That is hilarious! Cute little man! It's funny when they figure out they can do things like that.
He is so cute! I love his new face! It just puts a smile on your face watching him!
Post a Comment