HAHA!! This was so cute and funny!! I love your blog- it is adorable! I hope you have a great Christmas and I will wee you after the holidays and moms and tots...love it!!
I love the dancing meesha! ha ha it is so funny! your family is so cute and your new pictures are great! thanks for the presents and for hanging out with us over the weekend! have a very merry christmas and hopefully we can see you guys for new years! :) love ya
For some reason I can't see the post. I couldn't see the one Monique posted of the elves either. From the comments that were made I'm sorry I'm missing it.
Stevie and I were married on July 7, 2007. We are loving our life! We have a little boy Daxen who is growing like crazy and is very handsome! We are living in Price Utah and doing our own thing. We love being a family and cannot believe how fast time flies.
5 comments:
Hilarious Meesha! I was laughing so hard. Especially at Stevie. That picture of him was a perfect face! Loved it!
HAHA!! This was so cute and funny!! I love your blog- it is adorable! I hope you have a great Christmas and I will wee you after the holidays and moms and tots...love it!!
These are so fun! I love your new header! Love, love the picture of you two looking up at the baby. So precious. Hope you have a Merry Christmas
Amy
I love the dancing meesha! ha ha it is so funny! your family is so cute and your new pictures are great! thanks for the presents and for hanging out with us over the weekend! have a very merry christmas and hopefully we can see you guys for new years! :) love ya
For some reason I can't see the post. I couldn't see the one Monique posted of the elves either. From the comments that were made I'm sorry I'm missing it.
Post a Comment