Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

We have a Christmas party at my Grandma Neeley's every year. Where we eat dinner and santa and Mrs. Claus come and visit! It is so much fun and Daxen wasn't to sure about his first experience.

His little hip starting to shack and everything..sad but we were all laughing at him.


Our fat chuncky baby!

Sucking on pure SUGAR....Candy cane from Santa

We spent Christmas eve and Christmas with Stevie's family this year and it was a blast! They got a wii and a wii fit for christmas. It was a lot of fun trying to beat everyone's score and being with the family.




Daxen and Crew! There are 1 month and 5 days apart(Crew is older). They are so cute!!

Daxen had his first opportunity to ride a snowmobile and go sleding! My Dad and I had to put him between us because he wouldn't stay on other wise. He didn't care for it to much because half of the time I was putting my hand in front of him because of all the snow that was coming up and hitting us in the face. We also sent Daxen down on a big hill by himself. It was funny and sad at the same time. He was doing great until at the bottom when his Dad tried grabbing him and he ended up face planting it into the snow. Dad picked him up and he wasn't even crying in fact he was licking the snow off of his face!





Getting ready....not knowing what is going to happen to him:)

Daxen after his crash landing with his rosey red cheeks:)

6 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We miss coming home for Christmas! Daxen is such a cutie in all his snow stuff!

Behling Family said...

Way cute pictues. We were so glad that yopu guys were able to be here for Christmas. We had a great time. Those pictues of Daxen, all bundled up are so cute.
P.S. You are in big trouble for posting that video!!!! You know which one. You just wait :) Paybacks are great.

Amber Staub said...

He look so cozy bundled up in his snow gear. It reminds me of the kid in the Christmas Story movie. I'm sad we missed the excitement of the Wii. I wish we could have been there.

Zeke and Allie said...

hey hon! I just got done looking at your newest pictures and thought I would tell you that you family is so cute! we love and miss you guys! Im glad we got to see you when we did. Hope to see you soon! :)

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How Fun!!! It looks like you had a GREAT Chirstmas! =D

Allyson said...

Daxen is so cute! I love the picture with him only in his diaper. I love when Olivia only has a diaper on. Your header is so cute. How did you make it?