Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our almost 1 1/2 year anniversary

Today was a wonderful day. Stevie is such a wonderful husband and I am so thankful to have him forever:) Today started out just like any ordinary day with Stevie going to school, I worked out, straightened the house, started laundry and then headed out for Daxen's WIC appointment. Just a little on him he now weighs 17.1 and is 25.2 inches. I also ran to wal-mart for some things and then headed home. When I walked through the door I found poinsettias on the table with a little poem. I can't remember what it said but something to the fact "Come share with me a little treat" P.S Bundle UP. I bundled up and we were on our way. (Not to mention I have not had a chance to get myself ready for the day....hence the no make-up and pony tail) I hated not knowing where we were going. After going to Albertsons and Wal-mart for stevie to find something we ended up at Provo Park where Stevie asked me to marry him. He had the same dishes that we had there that day he proposed. Turkey sandwiches, chips, and cheesecake:) After we were done eating we laid there for awhile just talking and then he said "REACH INTO MY POCKET" which were the words he said when my wedding ring was in his hoodie pocket. I looked at him oddly and then reached in and pulled out a RING POP:) It was so cute. It was nice just to be with him for the day and remember why I love him so much! He is the greatest husband and I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks honey for making my day you are the BEST!!




Daxen with Santa...:)

6 comments:

Jamie and Tom said...

aww yay for stevie! He deserves bonus points for that one. and that picture of dax with santa is ADORABLE!

Mike and Larissa said...

that's cute. Dax is so cute with Santa.

T said...

How do I get Kevin to read this post without telling him to read this post? Kev's good at so many things, but I think Heavenly Father forgot his romantic gene. What a thoughtful, awesome thing for a sweet husband to do. I don't know if husbands will ever fully understand how much those kind of things mean to us. That will be a great memory!

p.s. Daxen looks like a jolly lil' elf. Such a happy little guy.

alexisandtravis said...

o your baby is so cute congrats.

Behling Family said...

That is so sweet. I agree with Tiff I dont think they know how much just little things mean to us. Good Job Stevie. Your Awesome!!!

Allyson said...

Daxen is sure cute! He is pretty much the same size as Olivia. She was 17lbs 6 oz at her last appt. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!