Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag!! 8 Wonders

Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. The Office (Both)
2. What Not to Wear (Meesha)
3. Jon & Kate + 8 (Meesha)
4. History Channel (Stevie) not a tv show but he watches it every chance he gets.
5. Rachel Ray (Meesha)
6. Extreme Makeover Home Edition (Both)
7. Gilmore Girls (Meesha)
8. Sports Center (Stevie)
Things that happened to you yesterday:(we are going to pretend it was Saturday)
1. Worked out (Both)
2. Ate Lunch with one another!
3. Went to work (Stevie)
4. Went to Amy's house and to hang out and babysitt for a little while (Meesha)
5. Ate Dinner from Quizno's (Meesha)
6. Watched the Jazz game (Both)
7. Fed Daxen, Changed Daxen, played with, and Put him to sleep (Both)
8. Watched The Office...don't remember what season we are on (Both)
Favorite places to eat:
1. Chili's
2. Jb's (Stevie when we are in Price)
3. Johnny Carino's
4. Red Lobster(Stevie) I am not a fan of that place
5. Panda Express
6. Cafe Rio
7. Fazoles
8. Noodles and Company
Things we are looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving so we can be with family! I can't wait to see my sister
2. GRADUATING
3. Finding Piano students (meesha)
4. Watching Daxen grow and do different things
5. A new car(hopefully someday soon)
6. Finding out where we will live!!(That's not for awhile but we are looking forward to it)
7. Family Vacation (Wherever, Whenever)
8. We will both be done with school
Wish List:
1. Financial Freedom
2. Go on a mission when we are older
3. Have a family vacation
4. Going to visit Tiffany and Amber(This is from Stevie, Amber offers me lake house what do you have Tiff?)lol
5. A Grand Piano(Meesha)
6. To play the guitar (Stevie)
7. Having a nice home
8. Get my nails done again(Meesha) I sure do miss them:)

I TAG: Stream Sisters, Jamie, Allie, Larissa, Halee

4 comments:

T said...

What do you mean what do I have? I can't believe you are making us bribe you to get here. Okay we have the BEST seafood restaurant I have ever eaten at (The Atlanta Fish Market) it's my favorite restaurant here, free golf all day every day (while Meesha and I shop till we drop), Braves tickets (a few more months!!), Callaway Gardens. Seriously though, we would love to have you anytime!!! I might love you guys enough to help you get to Amber's too (you know you just have to ask us for the passes and they're yours)!!! We don't have a lake, though we have a small pond to fish in. We have a small lil' row boat we take on it, you can row appox. 10 strokes in each direction.

T said...

By the way, I knew you guys would love the office! I told Stevie to start watching it every time I saw you guys. I'm so glad you did! Welcome to the club. We love it too!

Amber Staub said...

Thanks Tiff, Now they're never going to want to come and see me. JK. Maybe someday soon you guys can make it out our way. Ryan and I love The Office too. Pretty funny show.

Adri and Cory said...

What about us? Just cause we not outta state doesn't mean you can't visit us! Cory and I are addicted to the office. LOVE IT!