Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween



I was over at Amy's house doing the normal:) Just hanging out. I went downstairs to play with Dawson and I came upstairs to find this. He was sitting in the corner all by himself! It was so cute. He was totally stoned starring at the TV. He is getting a lot better at sitting up by himself:) He also tried cereal for the first time and did pretty good. I couldn't get the video to load but hopefully one day it will work!
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
WINK WINK!!:)

Dawson as Nemo
Carter as Squirt
Daxen as a Lion



Daxen got the best of both worlds! He was able to be a Lion and a Tootsie Roll for Halloween! The night he was a lion was at Amy and Jason's Halloween party for their church. He was so cute. He really didn't like his mane, but we got a couple of pictures with it on him! He also was able to be a Tootsie roll, he of course didn't like the wrapper end that went around his head, but he lived:) He was so cute in it!!

6 comments:

T said...

Those lion pictures are so cute! And what a sweet little tootsie roll. This post makes me smile and I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Behling Family said...

I cannot believe how big he is. I think that him and Crew weigh the same amount! Both costumes are adorable. I Love the main on the lion costume. Way Cute

Halee D. said...

hahaha look at my stud! He is getting big Meesh, he better remember his fav. aunt!

Trav and Tennille said...

I love the costumes! Poor little babies have to suffer through halloween - just so we can dress them up and take pictures!

Adri and Cory said...

How cute! I love the lion pic. He is such a little cutie pie! shots are always hard. Just wait till he can start screaming Mama when they give him the shot. That is a killer!

Amber Staub said...

He looks so cute in both costumes. Halloween is great. We get to dress our kids up in fun costumes and take great pictures of them. Give him a kiss from us.