Friday, November 28, 2008

BIG HELPER






During our visit to Price for Thanksgiving my Mom decided that we needed to set up the Christmas Tree. As you can see Daxen is being a very big help to Pappa Doug...making sure that he is watching where he is stepping! Daxen is now 5 months and is getting so big...his legs are chunky, belly, arms, cheeks:) Pretty much everything!! We love him so much and are so glad that he is in our lives today! Daxen also helps me change the speed of the lights too when I am under the tree:) Hope everyone had a wonderul Thanksgiving, I know we did and ate way to much food! Thanks to my parents I am able to work out every morning on their eliptical:)








5 comments:

Derek and Paige Potter said...

Hey Meesha! You have such a cute little family. Your blog is way cute. My hair is pretty thick but I thin it out. Merry Christmas to you :).

Behling Family said...

He is socute. I love his chubbiness. You just want to squish him. I was good to see you guys.

Amy said...

I love the picture of your dad with your baby its so cute! I'm wondering how your get your live feed to actually tell you who is looking at your blog and not just where they are from. Mine doesn't tell me who. Can you give me any info on that? LOL
Amy

Amber Staub said...

He looks cute stashed under the tree and I love the picures of him in the sweatband. I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving, wish we could have been there.

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Can you believe how fast they grow up? My little Payton will be 1 next month. I can't believe it. He is a monster. He already weighs 23lbs. I love chunky babies. Love ya!