Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We Will Miss You Elder Rasmussen

Doesn't he look good:)
Mom, Ryan, and Dad
Chad, Ryan, and Rylee (Kamron comes Friday, WAHOO)
Daxen, Steven, Ryan, and Me
Daxen and Ryan
Ryan and I
Dawson, Amy, Ryan, Carter, and Jason
Carter, Ryan, and Dawson
Ryan and Daxen. I have to say that I am most sad about my little boy. He has no idea what happened and for these last couple of days whenever he wanted something or wanted to be held he yelled RY RY. The next time he goes to the house and yells for RY RY to come that is going to be the hardest thing ever!
Ryan left today to go to the MTC. We went to lunch at Sizzler where he was able to be with our family. It was amazing to watch Ryan as he sat there only thinking of what he was going to be doing for the next two years of his life. After lunch a couple family members went to drop him off at the MTC. It was quick hugs and goodbyes as we watched him walk away with another missionary who would show him the ropes. Not anything like the first time when we went with Jason. I just couldn't believe that this day had come. My little brother is going to make a great missionary and is going to touch so many people. These last couple of weeks I have been able to spend a lot of time with Ryan and just be with him. He has grown up into a great young man and will continue to grow every day. I have had mixed emotions of fighting back tears and beaming inside for my little brother who has made one of the biggest decisions in life.
These three little boys are going to miss him like CRAZY!

1 comments:

The Wrights said...

AHHHH...Little Ryan is all grown up and leavin on a mission!haha I really like the picture of him and his 3 nephews!