Monday, December 21, 2009

Spencer's Wishes and Grandma's Christmas Party

It has always been a family tradition to go and do Spencer's Wishes. This was Stevie's first time and he LOVED it. His little boy was CRAZY but super cute!

Daxen and I dancing with some kids that were in High School Musical. They were there teaching us some dance moves.


Santa doing is Thing!
My little boy Ryan. He told me that girls were weird and that you shouldn't listen to them and that I sound like his MOM! Well I guess that shouldn't surprise me to much!

Stevie little boy Brayden. Cutest thing ever. The confetti in the background that was from the Jazz Bear, he would pick up and throw in my face, thanks to Stevie for telling him to do it!!:)
Our Christmas Party at my Grandma Neeley's house. We have this every year and Santa comes too.

The grand kids, having fun playing with Grandma Neeley's car.

RIGHT BEFORE SANTA WALKED IN THE DOOR.....TO

SCREAMING.

GET AWAY GET AWAY.
I felt bad but I didn't know Santa was at the door and he usually just pops right in without warning and poor Daxen was out in the middle of the floor dancing.


Being safe with Dad and Nana Kaye.

Trying Santa's lap. He was good once he got a candy cane.

YUMMY

He had to have Nana Kaye come with him every time to get his presents from Santa.

Mr. and Mrs. Claus


Opening his toy from Santa. He absolutely LOVES it and dances to the music it plays.

1 comments:

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How fun! I think it is so funny that most kids are afraid of Santa. =D We hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!