Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A cleaner, A stuck, A Sheriff, and A Helmet

Daxen is becoming a BIG helper. We cleaned Tuesday morning and he was helping wipe counters and really wanted to help when I started to mop the floors. As you can see he was doing a very good job.


I was on the computer doing homework when I hear in the background. A Stuck A stuck, I turn around to find this. Not to mention he is not very far from the ground but he didn't dare to put his foot down to get off of the bowl. My little daring child. Dares to get up but coming down is a challenge.


My little cowboy. Awhile back I bought a box of dress up clothes from cowboy to pirate, to sheriff, to Indian. He absolutely loves it.



Things that got on his head. A bowl which proved itself as a helmet as he ran into walls while he had it on!

7 comments:

T-Fam said...

ha ha I love the outfit!

Amber Staub said...

Can he come to my house and help me clean my floor? My girls don't think it's that fun anymore:(

Akasha Balkman said...

Oh he is so cute! I love that he is a little helper! How nice that must be! Aspen is definitely the opposite.. she lives off of making messes! The pictures are adorable! I love his costumes! Such a cutie! We need to do play date soon! Take care!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How cute! =D What a nice little helper!

Behling Family said...

What a good helper! That is so funny! He is such a doll!

Moke said...

He has such a funny personality, he cracks me up. I love that he didn't dare step off of the tupperware bowl, that is so funny.

Zeke and Allie said...

:) he is so cute!