Tuesday, September 1, 2009

F.H.E

It was my turn to plan FHE last night so I decided to have a lesson and then play a game of miniature golf about what we had learned. It was more just having fun at the end and Stevie ended up beating me by one. It was fun and Daxen loved hitting the ball with the golf club. He is only in his diaper in the pictures but that is because it is way to hot in our house for him to be fully dressed. Plus he loves to be naked.

Hole 1
Hole 2
Hole 3

Hole 4
Hole 5 (Daxen stole the golf club so Stevie pretended in the picture!)
Hole 6

Sorry it is sideways again. I got this on my first try and Stevie said I will do it too, so I had to record it to see if it was true! And well.....not so much:)

7 comments:

Brock Cardon said...

o my goodness that looks like so much fun! you guys are so awesome!!

Jamie and Tom said...

wow! I am very impressed!! Mini golf is a great idea for FHE. dax looks cute in his diaper haha he's so big! Glad to see you guys are doing well!

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How fun! I LOVE the idea. =D I hope all is going well with your little family.

Russell and Emilie said...

I love it! How creative you guys are! It looks like lots of fun! Thats the kind of FHE I like! :D

Zeke and Allie said...

oh you are so good an creative! i will have to get pointers from you when my little family is here. :) I still cant believe how close it is. I hope you can come down not to long after we have our little one to see her.:) love ya

Ben and Jessica said...

You are always filled with great ideas! Love the sportness (is that a word?) in you. As you know there is none in me!!! What a fun activity... I will have to attempt it at our house! Attempt...key word! I'll let you know how it goes. We will have to plan something in the next week or so! I'll write you on your email. Love ya!

Amber Staub said...

What a cute idea. How creative. I want to see Daxen hitting the ball.