Monday, September 28, 2009

Fashion Trend of the CENTURY

I got these at a baby shower and ever since then Daxen will bring them to me and want them put on his feet. I think he is going to start a new fashion trend for babies!!



5 comments:

T said...

OH my gosh! I'm still laughing!! He looks like a little muppet.

Amber Staub said...

That is so funny. Those floppy toes are so cute.

Halee D. said...

That is hilarious!and the last picture is the best of him laughing. Oh Meesh I miss him and you guys so bad I really hope you can come up in November! Love you

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How cute! He has definitely turned into a little boy. I hope all is going well. =D

Olsen_Family said...

That is so funny. He does look nice and warm in them though. We had so much fun with him this past weekend. He has such a cute personality and we love him so much.