This Valentines was the year that Stevie got to plan. We switch off every year so we can both have an opportunity of surprising the other one:) It works out really good. I went to Price Thursday to go to the Miss CEU pageant and came home Friday afternoon after a long day! Stevie had called me up right before I left Thursday to go and pack enough clothes for Daxen to stay until Monday. I was like a little unsure at what was going on but did as I was told. He had planned for his Mom and Dad to take Daxen the whole weekend so we could spend valentines together and alone:) It was so much fun, but I did miss my little boy a lot and have to admit when I dropped him off to the grandparents I started to CRY because I didn't want to leave him. It was sad but good all at the same time! When I came home Stevie was still at work and this is what I found sitting on the kitchen table! It was so cute and very well thought through...he did such a good job:)
This was my morning breakfast:) A heart pancake..and sugar was used to do the arrow!
We then went to the movies that afternoon and saw Mall Cop. This thing was in the hallway so we decided to take out pictures in it. It is kind of CREEPY.
After the movie he surprised me and took me Ice Skating. I haven't been for awhile and the only time I have gone is on a pound near fair grounds road which wasn't very easy to skate on. It is a lot harder than it looks but by the end we were getting good at putting out legs in the air(for about 1 second and then it would fall right back down)
Our stake put on a Valentines Dance for us so we headed off to that around 7:00. It was a lot of fun and it was the first time that Stevie and I had actually danced since out wedding.(very sad but very true) There was even a dance off which by the way WE WON:) He knew a little Cha Cha, and I threw in my Swing Dancing that I learned in College. It was a lot of fun!

These were out presents to each other. Stevie got me the purse that I wanted because my well got stolen about 3 months ago:) Then I got Stevie a jacket because he desperately needed one!
1 comments:
hey hon I love your new background and the pictures of your family! :) you guys really are so cute! Stevies valentine day suprise looked fun, what a good hubby you have! This weekend if you guys want to come we are going to the temple and then lunch! just let me know if you guys can go. we love and miss you lots
Post a Comment