I always enjoy doing little things for Stevie and one thing that I learned from my mom is the 14 days of valentines. This year I decorated his desk, well half of it because two people sit at the same one! It doesn't look to hot in the picture because I forgot to take one right after I got done setting it up and this is about 5 days after. Every day he opens a heart and there is a reason why I love him! Inside the container where his favorite snacks, plus a DVD.
PEEK-A-BOO. Daxen playing with his diaper box:)




10 comments:
That is a really cute idea! I may have to use it for next year. Daxen is just a little cutie pie!!!
that is a super cute idea! You should have posted this before february 1st so we all could have copied haha. Dax is so stinkin cute! Those pictures are adorable! He's getting so big!
What a cute idea! I am going to have to steal it!
What a FUN idea! I can't believe how cute your little guy is. He is getting SO big. I hope all is well with your little family! =D
Daxon is SOO cute! Im so gald you commented on our blog so we could find you guys. I can't believe he is that big already it doesnt seem that long ago that you were still in price. You have the cutest family. I love your family pictures! I love the 14 days of valentines. i will have to remember that for next year. Great Idea.
That is so fun. What a cute idea. Looks like you guys also had a great time at the Circus. Dazen is such a cutie,.
Hi! I saw your blog on the ward's blog. Cute idea! I have been thinking about decorating Taylor's desk. Maybe I will copy what you did! :->
you are so good with stuff that like that meesha I need to take lessons from you! :) cute things to do for your husband 101 okay im ready for you to help me our haha your little boy is so cute and i miss all of you so! lets plan a get together!
I love your Valentines idea. You're such a thoughtful wife. Daxes looks so cute in the box. I bet he had a great time playing in it, kids love that kida of stuff. I can't wait to kiss on those cheeks in a few days.
That was very thoughful of you to do the 14 days of Valentines for Stevie. Daxen looks like he is having fun playing in the box. Its amazing the things that entertain them.
Post a Comment