We decided to do a water day with Daxen. He has been wanting to show Aunt Halee his new slide he got! $5 at Walmart, not to Shabby! I don't know about other kids but Daxen is a wimp when it comes to water. Any water drop that comes near his eyes he has a COME APART. He did well considering we threw him down the slide to teach him how to slide on his belly. After many attempts he decided he was done with that and wanted to jump on the tramp with the sprinklers underneath. He still didn't want to land on the water but we convinced him to do it. He had fun after that. He is now asleep from a fun filled day!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
3 comments:
aww that looks so fun! Dax is getting so big!
How fun!
Haha that is so cute. Lydia has not problem in the water but it is probably because we go to the pool every day. I am glad you are doing good. We should get together for lunch while I am in Utah.
Post a Comment