I have to say what a Great Husband I have. He has been such a big help and it always taking care of me. On a side note I became pretty sick Sunday morning. I don't know about the rest of you but our conversations begin with Stevie telling me to tough it out. Not that this is a bad thing but when I am really sick TOUGHING it out just is not an option and that was the case of this sickness that lasted 3 days. When all was said and done I was a lot sicker than the hubs expected and I was able to whine and cry about being sick. Needless to say I do realize at some point when I am sick I can no longer whine and cry but have to tough it out because there is no other option! Things need to get done. I do have to say that Stevie does have some truth to the statement of toughing it out! He has some validity to what he is saying, because there comes a point when you just have to tough it out because there is no other option! The past three days were pretty miserable but I am thankful for Stevie for doing everything. He wouldn't let me lift a finger! Whatever I wanted he got. He also had a pretty good helper right along side of him to help take care of me. It is sweet to have a little voice come up to you and say "You not feel good mom" with a big hug! These two boys were tuckered out but I am thankful for the effort that they put in to take care of me!!
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
1 comments:
Sorry you have been sick. Are you doing better?
Post a Comment