It has been a crazy couple of weeks for our family. I didn't get a chance to say Happy Father's Day to my husband who is an amazing father to Daxen. Daxen loves him and wants to be with his dad every minute of the day. He is one sad boy if he Dad isn't there in the morning to give him a hug. I love you Stevie.
On June 25 Daxen turned two. We had a birthday party for him over at my Mom and Dad's house. It was a blast and thank you to everyone who came and enjoyed that time with us. Our big gift was a basketball hoop. He absolutely loves it and his Dad continues to teach him the correct way to shoot the basketball! The theme was CARS, Daxen loves this show and watches almost every day.
I was very proud at the way the cake turned out!!
The next week began another series of events with Stevie's family. It was time for our family reunion. It was great to have everyone there and enjoy our time together. We went to the Helper swimming after a poop accident at the Castle Dale swimming pool. It was fun, but we were only there for a little while because of lighting.
We also went to Lagoon. I have to say it is MUCH different taking a little boy there but Daxen had a blast. I was afraid that he wasn't going to like the rides at all but he loved every minute of it and wanted to again and again and again.
Stevie won this Jazz bear for Daxen. He made a little bet with the guy at the basketball hoop stand saying if he can make two in a row he gets the bear. Which also only cost him $1.
The next day we went to the Discovery museum at the Gateway Mall. It was amazing. There was so much stuff to do and Daxen just didn't even know where to begin.
We also enjoyed fireworks and the parade in Huntington. I think the favorite thing for the kids was launching the rockets they made and also the Candy Canon. Thanks to Scott for building it!!
Grandpa Stream trying to catch the rocket. It went right through his hand! :)
Halee and Schyler came down for a visit. The day they flew in we enjoyed the day shopping and going to the Aquarium in Sandy. The kids enjoyed it and Daxen loved hanging out by the sting rays. However he wouldn't touch it and would get scared if it tried to come up to him. But it was a great time and I am glad that Halee and Schyler are here to be with us. We miss them!!
We also had our family reunion as well. We went up to Joes Valley. We played did our flog tournament which Halee and Schyler won and Stevie and I came in a close second! :) We ate, rode 4-wheelers, went on a Scavanger hunt and just had a great time.
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment