A day at Grandma and Grandpa Streams. We helped plant a row in the garden. Then we helped cut down the branches on the two trees that are in the yard. As Stevie and Michael we cutting them down the rest of the family got to help pick it up. Daxen was one of them. He was helping Grandpa put the branches out on
the street. He did however get distracted and ended up doing other things.
It started with helping grandpa!
Then changed to helping Uncle Michael fix his Scooter.
Then he decided to sit in a pile of dirt. Then, well I am sure you all know what is going to happen next.
Yep that is right, Daxen's first mud pie. I looked over to see him licking his hands and putting dirt into his mouth. He did not like it however and it resorted in getting a snack to get the yucky dirt taste out of his mouth.
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
3 comments:
haha that close up picture is hillerious. cute boy!
What is it with boys and dirt? Its like they are drawn into that. Every time I let Bronx go outside he heads straight for my dirt pile out back. I have wound up giving him 2-3 baths a day because I cant stand that dirt all over him. I thought I was going to LOVE summer but I am not sure about that anymore. I love the picture of Daxen with the dirt all over his chin and hes pulling a "gross" face. Poor kid.
That is the funniest thing ever... that is so gross... hahaha what is stevie teaching this boy
Post a Comment