During dinner Daxen told us what he just did. It was pretty funny and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Olsen Family (Sneak Peak)
15 years ago
During dinner Daxen told us what he just did. It was pretty funny and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
Posted by Stevie and Meesha at 6:43 PM
7 comments:
This is freak'n hilarious. I am glad he is learning fantastic, amazing words like poop hahaha I love him and miss you guys so much can't wait to come home yepee!
I love this stage, where they are learning words and trying to talk. It is such a fun/funny age. Have fun with it! What a cutie!
What a doll!! He is so funny.
That is so cute! He just does not seem big enough to be talking. I too love this age, when they start to say words and communicate!!! So cute.
He is so cute and getting so big! What a hoot!
How funny! =D Nothing better than some entertainment at the dinner table.
Ha ha he is getting so big! I can't believe how much he is talking.
Post a Comment