Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Playing At The Park

Last week Stevie took Daxen and I to the park in Orem. It was a lot of fun and I WAS VERY EXCITED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE:) Stevie surprised me and came home early from work so that we could go. He is the BEST!!


Swing with Daddy

Swinging by himself
The duck that stayed by us the entire time and Daxen loved it!

Pointing at the duck that wouldn't leave us.

Daxen trying his hardest to get away from Dad and go swim with the Duck that got scared away by some kids that were trying to catch him.

Daxen and Daddy.

WAHOO. He loved it because you did not go fast as all. He could take his time coming down the slide.

And Daxen wins the race!

Climb Climb Climb

Peek-A-Boo I see you!

Hang on Hang on!!

On top of the monkey bars

Swinging with Mom!

This huge contraption went in a circle which resulted in

This...and then

This...:) lol he was so tired in the end, it was a lot of fun though!
Daxen was in his little swing and while he was going forward and backward the circle motion about tipped him completely out of his swing. He was having a blast none the less.

10 comments:

Zeke and Allie said...

oh my gosh I can't believe how big and handsome your little boy is getting! he is so cute! :) I'm glad my daughter gets to marry him! I love you guys

T-Fam said...

Fun! Daxen is getting so big! I can't wait until we get to let our kids play together.

Amber Staub said...

I love when the weather turns nice and you can enjoy good days at the park. We were at a park once where they had one of those circle swings and some kid was running after the swing trying to grab a hold and he missed and fell. As he stood up to dust himself off the, not so little, kid in the swing behind came whipping around and flattened him to the ground. Ryan was lughing so hard, and maybe I was laughing a little too, but only because he was ok.

T said...

I love those last few pictures of Stevie. That is funny! Also the one of Daxen on the monkey bars. What a cute little family you guys have.

Trent, Natalie and Jantz said...

How fun! Looks like you had TONS of fun. =D

Olsen_Family said...

It looks like you guys had a fun day at the park. Its nice that the weather as cooperated somewhat that we have had nice afternoons this fall to do things like that.

Jamie and Tom said...

oh my gosh.. his little smile is adorable!

So I had a dream the other night that you and I went on an adventure where we stole one school bus and everyone was totally after us, and our whole goal in taking the one bus was to get to another bus and steal that one. I don't know why we just didn't steal bus #2 in the first place. It was quite the adventure though! We were doing all sorts of tricks and cool things to get away from the bad guys. Then at the end, we went to your parent's house and to get to the front door, it was like a big rock cave thing with a tiny hole entrance and everyone could fit but me :( so I had to go on a whole other adventure just to get into your house. AND to end it off, you announced you were pregnant at the end! You and Halee both actually. So.. any news? My dreams pretty much don't lie, despite how crazy they are haha

Just thought you would like to know my crazy dream. It was very entertaining!!

Behling Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Daxen is so dang cute. I love the picture of him looking inbetween the bars. What a great workout(The swing thing). He is getting so big. Time goes by too fast.

Halee D. said...

K love all the pictures... But my favorite is the one with you and him. That is a great picture, like framed and all hahaha! Love you guys!

Akasha Balkman said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast playing at the park! I can't believe how big Dax looks! Lets get together next week for a play date! Can't wait to see you guys,

-kash