Monday, March 2, 2009

WHAT WAS I THINKING

Daxen had his first taste of spaghettio's today! HE LOVED THEM. I was doing good with keeping him clean because I was feeding him. Well so much for that...he did not want me to feed him at all and decided it would be so much more fun to feed himself!! He got it EVERYWHERE. Good thing Dad came home as soon as he was done so he could clean him off:)



If you can name what character he is you win a PRIZE!! Hint: it is one of the newer movies!
Prize we will be revealed after the first person who gets it right!!

7 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

Its Master Sheefoo from Kung Fu Panda! Whats my prize, whats my prize!?!?! :)

Stevie and Meesha said...

YOU ARE SO VERY CORRECT! Since it is you who answered:) lol...you can either have me babysitt for you and Jason to have a night out together or I will cook dinner for you and Jason and we can all hang out! YOUR PICK MY DEAR!!

Heather said...

Wow Meesh he is so cute!

Halee D. said...

Hey no fair, I didn't even know about the blog how about you cook for we just have a girls night out... Amy tell her that's what you want :)

Amber Staub said...

I love the Master Sheefoo picture. That is so cute. I miss that little guy!

Wilson Family said...

okay... so fun and cute. Did you ever think you could love someone so much? Thanks... I want to be able to follow your blog after you go private...

shanawilson6@msn.com

Love ya!

Halee D. said...

Hey hey, Meesha Amy is wrong! He is Poe pretending to be Master Sheefoo, cause he looks more like a Panda! hahaha yes I WON! I WON THE MONEY! ALL THE MONEYS MINE!